This instrument mainly measure the thin thermal conductor, solid electric insulation, heat conduction resin, alumina ceramics, beryllium oxide porcelain ceramic thermal conductivity measurement.
Instrument reference standards: MIL - I - 49456A (insulation sheet, thermal resin, thermal conductivity fiberglass enhancement); GB5598-85 (beryllium oxide porcelain coefficient of thermal conductivity measuring method); D5470-95 (thin thermal conductivity sex solid electric insulation heat transfer performance testing standards), etc.
Widely used in large and medium-sized institutions, research departments, quality inspection department and factories’ material analysis detection.
1. Sample size: long * width 100*100mm
2. Sample thickness: 2-15mm
3. Temperature range: room temperature is -80℃
4. Power: 220V / 50HZ
5. Test range: 0.015～10W/m•k
6. Testing precision: better than 3%
7. Realize the automatic computer test, and realize data print-out